What would you say?

My MIL brought me 4 BOXES full of used clothes from someone she knows (i dont know them).. I would like to write a Thank You note to who sent them (i got their address from MIL). But Im not the best at expressing my gratitude!
It was 4 boxes of really nice, well taken care of clothes, with shoes & she even included the hair bows that matched some of the outfits! There is almost enough clothes to fill my dd wardrobe for the next 2yr--and they seem they are going perfect with size/season!
So ladies who are better with words, could you help me out a little :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Think about what you'd like to hear. Does your daughter look particularly adorable in a certain outfit? Mention it. Can you not wait for winter so she can wear that one particular sweater? Say so.

It may also be nice to say something along the lines of, "when my daughter outgrows these wonderful clothes, I'll be sure to pass them along to another family who needs them, unless you have another little girl in mind, then I'd be happy to pass it to whomever you designate."
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Thank you so much for the clothes that you sent. It means a lot to my family that you would be so giving. My DD will look wonderful in them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Thank you so much for the clothes you have sent. I really appreciate everything you have giving me. My daugher loves everything you have sent and will enjoy wearing them.

Thats all i got lol sry im not good at it either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2009