vent

Does your mil ever do things that just piss you off royally? Like today, she asked me to bring my daughter to her school in the morning. My daughter is sick and so is my older one, so I told her it depends how they're feeling. She continues to ask if my dad could watch the other one (not the one she wants me to bring and show off). I said of course he can, but I'm not leaving her if she's still sick! She didn't say anything but I know she's thinking I'm being a bitch, and really she's the one who's asking dumb questions. What has your mil done lately to aggravate you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She breathes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Perhaps suggest another time to bring the child, a time that she'll likely be well? For example "She isn't feeling well now, how about if I bring her next week?" She should not be expecting or insisting that you bring sick children to your dad or to her school.

Answer by Bmat at 4:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My mil will do anything she knows will get under my skin. She has not liked me from the day we met.

If your kids are sick, don't bring them out...even if not, a school is not the best place for a small child. They can pick up illnesses very easily.
    inkelywinkely

Answer by inkelywinkely at 4:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My ex MIL was a raging lunatic.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2009