What is the funniest thing your child has ever said?

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 'Mom...I just farted out of my mouth" lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• when my sister was 5 she said "mom if you dont get this for me im gonna use the f word" at the grocery store checkout.

not funny to some people, i know, but i thought it was hilarious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• We took food in the movie theatre and some sodas because ,we can't afford the snacks they sell at the movies and I gave my nephew some beef jerky and when he was done he yelled auntie can I have some more of that bacon. It was so funny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• One of my favorites has come from my 2 1/2 year old son- "one day, when I'm a mom, I'm going to have a baby in my belly and I won't feed it" (what?!?! )

Another at my sons bday party my daughter pooted really loud and everyone started laughing- my husband asked her if she was rippin' poots and she said- "no, they're all done now"
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• anon :21 my son used to say the same thing when he burped! Except he pronounced it "I barted my moush!" for I farted out of my mouth. It sounded so cute the way he used to say it!

The other day I was running a bath for my 2 yr old. His speech is still a little tough to understand. When I called him into the bathroom to get in the tub, he answered, clear as day "No, I'm watching tv!" I realize that's not very funny but just the way he said it, and the fact that it came out clear as a bell made me laugh!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 4:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• When my 6 year old son was trying to get his 2 yr old brother to come to him, he called his name then said "Delicious bacon!" apparently, he thought bacon is so good, who could resist?! That became a running joke in our house. I would call my son, anyone of them and say "Delicious bacon!"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• oh, this one did not come from my kids but a child that attends the school I teach at-

"My sister is really sick, she has diarrhea of the mouth!"
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• "i burped in my pants"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My new favorite is, "mom, I'm gonna pank your butt if you don't pick up your mess." I just sat there and laughed at him. My son also asked me this morning when he could go back in my belly.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My pointed to her face the other day and said "You can't handle all of this, not even in the middle" She's 5....I just about peed my pants...
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009