How can I feel better ebing prego???

I have Hyperemesis (?) and am 25 weeks and nothing has worked.. I have been on IV's / Picc Line and meds.. I tried Acupuncture and doesn't seem to help either..

dmkjford

Asked by dmkjford at 4:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if they've tried it all, then I dont know. they have certain things like ginger that are supossed to help. Have you tried that?
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes I have tried Ginger... It's been a long preg. With my 1st one it didn't last this long.. I was able to enjoy my last 3 months.. This little guy just doesn't seem to be so nice to me.. Thanks for the sugguestion...
    dmkjford

Answer by dmkjford at 4:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• The only thing I know of that has helped for those with this condition is time. My SIL had this with each of her 3 children and it got more severe with each subsequent pregnancy. Bless your heart. Try all of the tips you can get from your doctors and just wait it out. It gets better later in pregnancy for some, for others it stays about the same all the way through. I wish the best!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2009