Oh gosh i'm so shocked (sarcasticaly) who knew they'd start to fame those flames even more?

Well, we can’t expect any better from Reid, can we. What sick person he is. It’s really a strange feeling to be called an “evil-monger.” I wonder who the real evil- monger is? Any guesses?

So be prepared, the attacks are coming faster and they are rottener than ever and I believe will get worse every single day.

Reid: Protesters are 'evil-mongers'
@ 1:19 pm by Eric Zimmermann
Town hall protesters are "evil-mongers," says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.)

Reid coined the term in a speech to an energy conference in Las Vegas this week and repeated it in an interview with Politics Daily.

Such "evil-mongers" are using "lies, innuendo and rumor," to drown out rational debate, Reid said.

"It was an original with me," Reid said of the term. "I maybe could have been less descriptive," he said, adding that "I doubt you'll hear it from me again."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nevertheless, Reid worked in the word one more time during the interview.

"I feel I haven't done anything to embarrass [my children]," Reid joked. "Except maybe call somebody an evil-monger."

http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/08/13/reid-protesters-are-evil-mongers/

And then there’s this sick individual. See, I don’t want anyone to get shot, I just want “them” to listen to us, heed us.

Liberal Talker Ed Schultz: Conservatives "Want Obama To Get Shot"

Liberal radio talk show host says right-wing talkers and conservatives want to see Obama "get shot."

A video.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/08/13/liberal_talker_ed_schultz_cons...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You hear that Americans now you are "evil mongers" those of you in opposition to this admin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• : Protesters are 'evil-mongers'

and he is CORRECT! Look at the man that just went with a sign that thretened The President and his FAMILY! and signs exploiting Nazi Germany and the HORROR they inflicted

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I am a proud evil monger.lol I don't want Obama shot then we would be stuck with Joe Biden that man is mentally delayed so things can always get worse.

I did not realize voicing an opposing opinion made me evil. I always heard Democrats were the party of tolerance and including all ideas. I guess they are liars when it comes to that too.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

Those using Nazi images, and threats ARE EVIL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Its the pot calling the kettle black! Seriously...this is unbelievable! Go ahead call me an Evil Monger all you want, you will never take away my right to call them out on their horrendous policies and the fact this whole administration just wants a bigger government.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Those using Nazi images, and threats ARE EVIL
    ___________________
    Yeah I bet YOU were one of those Bush bashers with your NAZI signs! Hypocrite!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

Did Reagan shrink government or grow it? same question for Bush and Bush??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

So you agree that people in your own party are evil for doing that to Bush?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

•  

Almost as shameful as this isn't it Sweet?  Where was your outrage?

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2009