Are you sure you don't welcome the death pentalty?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539272,00.html
A seldom-employed psychopath was sentenced Wednesday to spend the rest of his life in prison for making a huge cache of child pornography that shows him sexually assaulting a dozen children, including infants at a girlfriend's in-home day care.
The FBI found John Jackey Worman with more than 1 million images and 11,000 videos of child pornography when they arrested him in suburban Philadelphia in 2007. Worman made girls in his care perform sex acts for school lunch money.

Worman has told prison doctors he feels no remorse for sexually "anointing" his female victims.

"I am totally at peace with everything I have done," he said, according to U.S. District Judge Lawrence F. Stengel, who sentenced him to 120 years in prison.

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 4:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I got the nerve and the actual desire to flip the switch on this sick bastard.... send him to Texas - we have an express lane for him.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• This whole thing makes me physically sick to my stomach
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm sure I do!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• O i completely believe in the death penalty in these type of cases. although i also think that cruel and unusual punishment should be lifted for this disgusting poor excuse for humans. but um ya thats just my opinion
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes, I'm sure I don't "welcome" the death penalty. I am against all revenge killing. I'm for keeping the sicko locked up, DO NOT give him parole, and let him live his miserable life outside of society.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• why let someone live their whole life in prison so that we get to pay the guy that physically mentally hurt and abused so many children? would you wanna take the guy out to dinner who touched your baby? go ahead and give him a room in a shabby motel for a while? um I think not....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I would welcome handing him over to the children and their parents
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• There are certain cases that I do agree with the death penalty! I had a friend that was raped, kidnapped, killed, and left in a feild behind a warehouse like a piece of garbage! That man does not diserve to live!! In this case I do not agree with the death penalty! Lock him up forever! Throw away the key! Maybe he will get molested! An eye for an eye!!
    alyjax03

Answer by alyjax03 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think a guard at that prison should pull a Jeffrey Dahmer, and let one of the biggest, most strong inmates into his cell then turn his back!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Death penalty sounds a little too nice for this guy. Can we leave him in open population in prison for a few years before zapping him out of existence?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009