JennyCraig & other boxed/delivered weight loss programs..

Have you lost weight on Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, or any other program that required you to buy their food & they deliver to you?
How did the food taste?
Where you hungry alot?
How was the cost?
How quickly did you lose weight?
Did just change your diet? Or did you start working out too?
Anything else you can tell me about it?!
:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It didn't work out well for Kirsty Ally. Diets are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Have you lost weight on Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, or any other program that required you to buy their food & they deliver to you? Yes

How did the food taste? Not bad

Where you hungry alot? No

How was the cost? Expensive when you add in what you have to buy to feed the rest of you famil on top of it.

How quickly did you lose weight? within the first week

Did just change your diet? Yes

Or did you start working out too? Yes

Anything else you can tell me about it?!doesn't teach you how to portion control or heat properly, just heat and eat, not think about it.  Once i quit buying it, I gained weight back until I learned how to control what and how much I ate (weight watchers)

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009