Maybe I'm just evil inside? CAUTION DIRTY FILTHY LANGUAGE... OFFENSIVE

There is this kid who always picks on and bullies my nephew (at summer school). Calls him fag, and pokes my nephew in his butt with his fingers - this kids is a real perverted kind of bully. My nephew got fed up and made up this song about his bully... then SANG it OUT LOUD IN CLASS>>>> uh hem...
Pervy, the pervert, stroking on his bone. Whacked on his weiny-wanker all the way home. Momma said stop it and daddy said C'mere. Took him in the bathroom and whacked off in his ear. Daddy told Momma, that boy's a real weird one. Instead of cuming in his ear he wants it on his tongue.

My nephew got expelled from summer school and for the first 3 months of regular school (when it starts back). I totally agree that he should be punished good - but secretly I went to my room and LMFAO. Talk about getting back at a bully.

Am I the evil one - or should the bullies parents have stopped his perverted behavior a long time ago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• I also shouldn't laugh, and wouldn't in front of any kid, but yeah. That's pretty freakin' hilarious! Good for him! lol

*ahem*

I mean, HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!

The bully's parents need to do something. The school also needs to face that this was retaliation for ongoing bullying and treat it as such.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Were the parents aware of the bullies behavior? Having asked that...I too would have laughed! In secret of course. One time some girls were picking on my son. They were older then him. Their parent's were useless, didn't believe a word I said about them picking on him. Then one day my niece was visiting. These girls decided to pick on her too. One of the girls made a move towards my niece like she was going to hit her. My niece had a cast on her arm which she raised up when the girl moved toward her and hit the girl in the nose and she started crying. After that they left my son alone and asked my niece to be friends with them! Do I condone fighting? No. But let's just say my niece didn't get in trouble for that incident.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LMAO!!!! um yeah i too meant to say NAUGHTY BOY!!! lmao- too funny but yes the bully should be checked out because that mess might be a sign of someone touching him at home or something i think u guys shoul make a formal complaint to the school or someone- its not fair the nephew gets suspended for so long and the bully gets nothing
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yep, totally funny and a very talented nephew you have there......BUT.....

Was the school aware of the bullying? If so, most public schools are obligated by law to take action against a bully on behalf of the bullied student. Hands on is especially a no-no and the bullied child would be at risk for expulsion.

If the school wasn't aware of the bullying, then your nephew earned his punishment b/c he didn't follow SOP first. If he had told the district & the district did nothing, then there could be no consequences to his behavior b/c he was only defending himself.

As for the bully's parents, if it is something happening at school, it is the school's responsibility to both inform the bully's parents of what's going on AND to take action against the bully. The parents are in school with their child & they cannot stop behavior they aren't there to witness. Yes, they can yell at/consequence the kid, but some kids don't care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• THat's pretty funny, but just how old is this kid?! I agree wtih punishment, but htat seems harsh. Also, did the bully's get into trouble. Time to throw all the skelotons on the table for the school to sort through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• omg he is a talented one!

yea he should be punished but so should the bully. Bullies are what make most kids snap. They can only take so much
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Wow, to get tossed out of school for singing a song is a bit much.... especially since he was provoked and just getting back at the kid. Yes, he should have some punishment/consequences for his behavior-- but expelling for the 1st 3 months of school? that is a bit excessive.
    I hope the school also punished the bully--- as he did provoke and cause the situation.
    Your nephew is very creative and talented-- I hope he will use his talent for 'good' and not 'evil' - lol.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LOL! reminds me when I was in 3rd grade. some kid ticked me off a lil too much & I ended up yelling **clears throught** Your M*ther F*ckin, c*ck sucken, b*tch....**blush**
    it may have been a longer than that but wow that was NOT a fun phone call to my parents!
    Good for him for putting the bully in his place!! Atleaste you know you dont have to worry about him anymore. I think he sent a clear message out *Dont screw with me!*
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i agree wit the ladies above i can't add anything but a giggle.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• The bully should have been reported,before this song was made,bullying is very serious,my grandson has been bullied for the last 2 years, we have to pick him up and take him to school,he is 15,I was called to the school a week before they got out for the summer, I was rushed to the nurses office ,my grandson was in a dazed,he kept saying, "I can't take it, please let me kill myself,we had to rush him to his Dr. then she send him to a mental intake,the therapist said no child should have to endured being bullied,my grandson told us over and over,we met with the teachers,principal,dean,but this boy wouldn't stop. Now,with school getting ready to start my grandson is having anxiety attacks,it seems like the therapy was working until it got closer to school opening. Please parents listen to your kids, please don't tell them to ignore bullies,that doesn't work.If, your child is being bullied,call the bully hot line.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009