Did you just know you were pregnant with twins?

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have that feeling that I am having twins...if you had this feeling, was it for real. I have my first appointment next week, but I don't think that they are doing an ultrasound.

DanielleAllen

Asked by DanielleAllen at 5:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a feeling that there was more than one baby around my 7th week. I told my husband, but he didn't believe me. We went in for the US and TADAAAH! My girls are 6 years old now.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I could barely believe I was pregnant at all, and even though I was doing fertility treatments I was still pretty shocked to learn there were two. Your doctor might do an ultrasound if you have more than just a feeling. If you have twins in your family or are having severe pregnancy symptoms I would definitely bring that up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I do have twins in my family. My husband doesn't believe me either, but I can't seem to get past it. I will bring it up at my appointment. It is just so weird. I can't shake that feeling.
    DanielleAllen

Answer by DanielleAllen at 5:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• They should be giving you an u/s for your first visit.. I swore up and down I was having twins and it runs in my family... but, false alarm.. just one bun in the oven lol..
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 9:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• We kept opening eggs with double yolks while trying to conceive. So we definitely suspected.
    sixstringkate

Answer by sixstringkate at 11:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009