Son likes to grab his feet...

...it's so adorable! He is 8 months and loves to play with his feet. He also grabs the tips of his feet with both hands when he cries in his crib or in his high chair when he is hungry, about to get fed. Does anybody else have a baby who likes to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My four month old DS is starting to do that. I think it's because when I change his diaper I put his feet up like when they grab them and he's used to it. He loves to stick his feet in the air and reach for them, but he WILL NOT reach for a toy. It's weird. He does it when I change his diaper sometimes like he's "helping mommy". I love it.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• mine LOVES his feet. i've even got a pic of him using his feet to hold up his bottle....it cracks me up!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my son is 7 months and has just discovered how to put his feet in his mouth! Its so funny!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my dd, 4 months does too.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 5:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009