do you think its gross when these women in body buiding competions look like men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They look that way because they take steroids and growth hormones. That's why the women look like men. If you ever hear them talk their voices sound like men. You will also notice how their heads sometimes are bigger than normal because of all the damage from the drugs. It is a really grotesque way to treat your body. And not at all attractive, at least to me.
    luv2duv

Answer by luv2duv at 8:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yes! they are so ...manly. I asked my hubby what he thought of that and he said it was so gross. he likes his woman to be just that....a woman. feminine like. Sculpted is good....huge muscles where even your boobs are hard muscle, TO ME, is gross
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• All the people in those competitions look gross to me, men and women!! All those gross bulging veins, yuck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes but to each his own. It's not for me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes, the women and the men look gross, but I can't stop staring in wonder.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• op here

yes, the women and the men look gross, but I can't stop staring in wonder.

same with me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think both the women and the men are just nasty and frankly fairly scary looking. They freak my daughter out. It's not natural or even remotely normal. Blech.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 5:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Anonymous

All the people in those competitions look gross to me, men and women!! All those gross bulging veins, yuck!

This.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 5:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My husband lifts weights and gets all those body building mag. and they have all those gross women in there.
    I guess it depends on the person...some people like that type of stuff.

I use to lift weights, but i never got all gross looking like a man! I just did it b/c I was in softball, volleyball, and swimming. so I had to be in shape
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yes. Both men and women body builders look awful. Medical science says it is not healthy. Just ugly. Unhealthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009