well i went to the clinic about a month ago and she said if i get my period every month around the time i was suppose to get it then that means im producing a egg like im suppose to. i dont have any cysts or anything. could it be him if he drinks and smokes about every other day? we do the deed just about every other day after my period goes off . Is it possible for my cm to be rejecting him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• are you trying to get preg? Well drinking and smoking often can lower his sperm count but I dont know much more than that.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• my husband both drinks and smokes and it didn't seem to effect him at all...I know it may lower it, but I don't think that it is that much!
    DanielleAllen

Answer by DanielleAllen at 5:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2009