in a love less marrage

i just found out my husban of 10 years is running around with a tramp he is 57 she is 47 and does not work smokes crack drinks like a fish out of water i told him i was done but he think i an just upset but i told him when its time to renew the lease i wont be singing it with him i an giong to find me a place of my owen i paid the funture bill but its in both of our names should i get it or leave it with him i can always buy more

SWEETLOU442

Asked by SWEETLOU442 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• no i dont have issues when a man cheats it because she will do things i wont i love me i care about my self i have more income than he does so whos the fool he is beacuse i have a masters degree and lots of moola he omly has his ss he knows i am don with him anyway
    SWEETLOU442

Answer by SWEETLOU442 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I would take it. Crack whores are used to siting or sleeping on the floor anyways
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 5:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• if I was in ur situation, i would leave anything that would cause a problem later on. anything that he might say was his, or he wants have or money for it. I would leave anything that would remind me of his cheating butt!

I'm sorry that ur going through that. I hope u find some1 that treats u like a real person
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• imagine that, he left you for a crack whore who drinks like crazy. What does that tell you about how he sees you? Work on yourself to be a better person. Men cheat on wives bc of how the wife makes him feel. A crack whore makes him feel more appreciated. I don't think I'd be telling ppl that! Do what you want with the furniture. It's all you have left!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• what the fuck dont lissen to the anonymous post.. I would take it cause he could stop paying for it and then u would have to pay on funiture he has.. yeah u can buy new stuff but why not take it with u for now..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 6:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

_____________________________________________________
    WTH???
    You have issues Anon.

I am so sorry you are going through this mama.
    If you can get more, i would leave it, it may just start a course of events you don't wnat to deal with later on. IF this is the type of person he is...I wouldn't put anything past him.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I would leave everything and start over. It will be better for you to start fresh. That way you can buy what you like. Good luck:)

Answer by louise2 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009