LOL, MY HUBBY GOT FAT

LOL, so my hubby comes down the stairs with some clothes on and says "how do I look?" I said like u just squeezed yourself into some of my clothing. Lol. he used to weigh 200 he is 6ft but now he weighs 226, he is a cop and used to be very muscular and now is fluffy. Then he asks how this happened? O IDK maybe it is the 3000 calorie diet u r on at the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband has gained weight too. but i think the only reason he gained weight is b/c he eats whatever i eat, and i don't cook now that Im almost 9months pregnant.
    but I told him, after the baby him and I both are going on a diet
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• That's too funny! My hubby started fat and got fatter, but I love my chubby hubby. I can't fault him for being fatter since he started out fat. I just tell him he's cushiony.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• it took me 30 years to get my hubby from 117 to 135 so i didn't mind the "hubby 20" that is added when they start getting cooked for regularly
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• hehehehe
    thanks for the giggle :)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 6:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lol! they always wonder how it can be...lol my hubby is the same way.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009