Has any ladies gone thru a rough seperation with kids in the middle

and thought that u were going to resolve ur marriage,has God restored your marriage????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• i almost did. then iread 'fascinating womanhood' and hated it. then when things got real bad I re-read it with an open mind and did what it told me to, and my relationship is great. it takes time and you have to be committed. my dh treats me so great now. its a book that teaches u how to be a wife like the bible teaches. Repecting ur DH and in turn u get respected and treated well. it was in the christian inspiration section of the bookstore. some people laugh about the book, or call us doormats, but were the one in the loving relationships.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yes but it didn't get resolved or restored. I read a book by a Christian author years ago that said he was so against divorce that he encouraged his dd to try harder in her marriage. He said God spoke to him and said that she was not with the man God wanted for her so the dad didn't stand in the way. She did divorce and God blessed her with the man that was right for her. God bless you no matter which way it goes.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2009