When did I conceive? When is my due date?

Okay, my LMP was 6/22/09 and I have normal, 28 day cycles. I found out on 7/30 I was pregnant by several HPTs. When I had an ultrasound on the 4th of this month to determine pregnancy viability, they saw NOTHING! I was petrified and referred to the ER for a more more elaborate ultrasound and they found a 2mm anechoic sac in my endometrium and my HcG levels were 355 mIU and determined me to be about 4 or maybe 5 weeks along. They told me to come back on Friday the 7th and retest the levels and I was at 677. I took a test earlier today and I'm still pregnant thankfully, however, I'm unsure of when conceived or exactly how far along I am now..

Any help? Math wasn't my forte.

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 6:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm rusty at this but you would have concieved around July 6 and March 13 would be your EDD.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• but my LMP with 6/22 isn't until March 29th and I'm not that far along :'(
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 6:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• If your LMP was 6/22 then you ovulated around 14 days later that would be July , add 252 gestation days that would be around March 13-15, 2010
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Jademom you are doing the math wrong! Due dates are estimated by adding 9 months 6 days to your LMP so she would be due around March 28th, not March 15th! I have never hear of due dates being calculated your way
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Told you I was rusty...I forgot the 6 days... Jaydin_Makenna where were you 20 minutes ago??? I could use the help, LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• According to Baby Center.com, you are 7 weeks pregnant and due March 29th. You should have conceived early July.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 6:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Accordin to the wheel from the OB office I worked in your conceived around July 6th and due March 29th. This is just an estimate and can be off by two weeks give or take so it's very possible that you are only around five weeks.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Two of my kids I had ultrasounds with them at 6 weeks and they were dots on the ultrasounds so at 4-5weeks pregnant u really wouldnt see nothing, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I had an ultrasound with DD at 6 weeks and the ultrasound machine there was really magnified..

But the anechoic sac is the earlier thing on an ultrasound you can see...
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 11:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• This is the results I got from the calculator I regularly use... It's rather accurate.

You conceived on Monday July 6th 2009
    and your due date is Monday March 29th 2010.

38 days have passed since the conception,
    and you are 228 days before your due date.

You are 7 weeks into your pregnancy,
    and you have 33 weeks to go.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 12:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009