I need a good cardio workout video, anyone know of one?

I'd love to start doing workout videos at home, but I'd like it to only be about 30 minutes (because that's really all the time I'll have to do it). does anyone know of a good one I could check out? I'd like to find something on Ebay or amazon, because they are usually relatively inexpensive there. Thanks!

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I know a really cheap one that will get you up and moving. Taebo! I used to love those, and they're really cheap, you can find them at thrift stores. People may have gotten out of the craze, but why not? It's still a good exercise. I know there was like, a 8 minute work out one too. It's HIGH impact though, so be prepared!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 10:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, 3 levels to this workout video and they are all 20 minutes. They are very challenging.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Denise austin indoor walk,,,,,,,,15 min,,i do it twice,,,,,,can buy it used from amazon.com
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I got the whole set of Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies on DVD...so much fun!!
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Hey girlie! I am partial to Turbo Jam or the 10-Minute Trainer by Tony Horton. These will both get you great results. Turbo Jam is a LOT of fun! On my site you can find Turbo Jam dvd's for really good prices. (There are a ton!) Let me know if you have any questions! TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE and click "shop for product". I hope that helps! Good luck!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 11:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I LOVE the Firm DVD's and I swear by them...the have the long workout and the "in a hurry" workout!! They kick my butt!!! GOODLUCK!!
    BayandMadsmom

Answer by BayandMadsmom at 7:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Jillian Michaels cardio-kickboxing. you will feel it, lol. Oh and it's fun. The kids do it with me
    Anonymous