Has anyone ever donated their eggs?

If so,can you tell me about your experience?Explain the process and if it was painful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well one time the church had a BBQ and I donated my eggs for the potato salad. It was painful at first because I really needed those for breakfast! I got over it, what are they like .99 cents a dozen now lol.

JUST KIDDING!

My mom donated hers and she said it didnt really hurt too bad about the same as a pap smear. IDK I didn't personally experience it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LOL @ anon7:14
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I had a coworker go through it. She said the money was actually worth it. She had pretty wild mood swings and complained about the big a$% needle she had to stick in her butt, I believe on a regular basis. I wouldn't do it solely for that reason.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 7:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• rolling on flooranon :14 - I want to go to your church.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I told my husband that making money for selling my eggs that I won't be using anymore anyway might be a good idea.
    My youngest daughter, who knows that I had a tubal after she was born, told me they are probably too shrivelled up and dried out because I'm so old now.
    If I am 42, does that make my eggs unworthy?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:58 AM on Aug. 14, 2009