Have I missed anything?

Well tomorrow is the day my best friend from high school is coming for dinner and to meet my family. It's been 9 years since I've seen him and for some odd reason he thinks I can't cook. NOT TRUE - I can burn my ass off!

Any Hoo - I'm serving coconut shrimp as an appetizer, spinach salad, tilapia w/lemon dill sauce, garlic smash potatoes, white wine and for dessert lemon cheese cake.

We've cleaned the house, washed the dog, bought fresh flowers, bought a brand new table cloth and matching napkins, and washed all the good China to be used during dinner, invited another guest to balance things out conversation wise, and ironed nice dinner attire for us all to wear.

Am I missing anything?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like you have done a great job, now just stop walking in circles and take a Breath!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009