Brazilian mamas I have a question…

I assume that out of all the mothers on here there must be someone from Brazil or that speaks Brazilian Portuguese. I’m looking for a video that teaches a child Brazilian Portuguese. My husband is Brazilian and has looked on the web for things but he can’t find anything. All we can find is Portuguese from Portugal and that’s not what we want. We have a two year old that needs to learn it she knows some words but my husband works a lot so he does not have the time to teach her. We are going to Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais in December and not only will it help her but it will help me. I was hoping there would be something similar to Dora. I doubt it but what hoping. Thanks

BabayBella

Asked by BabayBella at 7:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Travel

Level 1 (-12 Credits)
  • http://www.google.com/search?q=brazilian+portuguese

plug brazilian portuguese into a search engine. I don't know if the google answers I got will work for you or not, but there were many. You could include "child" in the entry, also. Some advertise free online lessons, so you can use those or order something, perhaps.

Another thought that I had was to have your husband record some words and play the recording for your child. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Go to your local library.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• rosetta stone (look on this site)
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:22 AM on Aug. 17, 2009