So what's your take on anal sex?? TMI??

I was just wondering how many of you..
Do it..
Have done it..
Would do it..
Never have..
Wouldn't do it..
Just curious, I just saw another question where thereplies said to do anal and it sparked my curiousity of how many of you..well..you know!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• my husband is always singing songs about fucking my pooper

i can handle it when i'm really really drunk otherwise OUCH, maybe for a guy with a small dick, but he's nuts to think thats something i would like. :) he's really nice though, he said once in the next ten years is fine with him, as long as he gets it once.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I've done it. Would I do it again? If I was turned on enough. I'm not thrilled with it.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• never have and not interested. do people know what comes out of there. to me its gross but whatever floats youre boat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i do. i like it. my SO really likes it, so .. it might hurt a little bit, but if you just relax and enjoy it, it actually feels good. its alittle uncomfortable after until like the next day. but its fun, give it a try if u want..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I've done it 3 times...Hubby has been asking again, but Im preg and barely want regular sex so he gets rejected...lol But I'd do it again as something special ...maybe
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Have tryed it.
    Don't like it.
    Never plan on doing it again.

Answer by louise2 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Since the second part of you question is... TMI? I'll answer that one.... yes, TMI. It's no one's business but mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• YUCK...NEVER!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 7:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• sorry, but, I just don't like chit on a stick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i have only done it once without any pain and i can't remember if he felt good. we try or rather i try to please my hubby on special occassions like birthdays, valentines day etc but frankly i could do without it. if it hurts then why bother but i do it for love but i don't think i can even say i do it cause i don't think it goes in enough to count. so my hubby says. if it did feel good and it didn't hurt i would do it. so far no such luck!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009