Babies first christmas

My son is going to have his first christmas this year... And he's not one just yet... So what are somethings I can get and tell people to buy him for christmas???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well when i had my first kids first christmas all of my friends got him 2 things a toy,and each of them got him a christmas ordiment with his name on it,the year,and it said babys first christmas now hes 5 and when he puts the christmas ordements on the christmas tree he puts those on first becuase he loves them so much!
    JessiAndMyAnty

Answer by JessiAndMyAnty at 7:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• All 3 of my sons were under 1yr. when they had their first Christmas and their fav. thing was the boxes to play with.LOL But to answer your question, My sons really liked toys with lots of buttons and noise. I can't remember the exact name of the toy, but its made by FIscher Price and it is something like Superstar. It has a mirror, play microphone and plays songs to dance to. They also liked the Drop and Roar Dinosaur.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• The Playschool toys and such have the appropriate age (like 6 months+) listed on the box, so for toys look for that. Remember that he won't get a lot of toys between then and his first bday, so you'll wanna get stuff to fill in that gap, plus clothes. Kids also love ornaments for the tree (well he won't right away but as he grows).
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My granddaughter is having her first Christmas this year, too, and she will be almost 11 months old.
    She doesn't really need any toys, but she will get some age appropriate toys and some toys that are above her age that we can pull out when she is old enough. She will need clothes, of course. I loved it when my daughters got ornaments as gifts when they were babies! For my oldest daughter, I packed hers away so when she has her own home and tree she will have some ornaments to begin with. :)
    It doesn't always have to be about toys, either. Savings bonds, gift cards, and "big kid" plates, bowls, cups, and utensils are great to have - maybe not for the baby, but when they are older they will love the savings bonds, the parents will love the gift cards, and everyone enjoys them eating off their new "big kid" sets. :)
    Take lots of photos or have a photo session at the photo place in Walmart!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• clothes,bibs,rattles,blankets
    nattie123

Answer by nattie123 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2009