Do you Believers in Christ Jesus all have enough faith to believe that God will always COME THROUGH for you?

Do you believe that when the world tries to set you up with their "contracts" so you have a job to support your family based on you agreeing to condone certain un-Godly life styles; and then fires you when you won't...should go unpunished?

Would you sign a contract from a company agreeing to condone certain life styles just to be able to work?

Also, do you believe that God will take care of us when we say NO to the ploys of the enemy even through a job?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 7:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, yes, yes, and YES. He has and He will.

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 1:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Yes. It may not be in my time or in my way, but Jesus always comes through.

If we as believers are faithful to the Lord, then He is faithful to us.

Are you having problems with a job?
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I noticed you only directed this question at people who believe in "Christ Jesus". So I guess all the answers on the other post that disagreed with you really gave you a need to hear some backup, hmmm? I'm sorry that you are so lacking in self-confidence that you need to seek validation of your beliefs through an internet message board.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Do you believe that when the world tries to set you up with their "contracts" so you have a job to support your family based on you agreeing to condone certain un-Godly life styles; and then fires you when you won't...should go unpunished?

Yes, I believe the company is in the right to do what they do, and you have the right to deny signing.. and deal with the consequences.. especially when it's only asking you to RESPECT them in the work place, not to become one. 

Lets simplify this for you.  Would you sign a paper that asks you not to bring up the "sin" of another person, or make crude remarks to them, or harm them?  Because that is ALL that it asks.  If you can't, you deserve to be fired, or better yet, jailed.  It's call keeping peace in the work place and VIOLENCE OUT!!! where it belongs.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• This is based on a Q&A post of a man that refused to sign a paper. He claimed it was against his belief. The man was fired, sued and won.

Christians and no one should have to sign anything that is not job related.
    This was for homosexual reasons...is what I gathered.

So, would you sign a paper if right now today your employer asked you too or you would lose your job? If that paper was one that was telling you that you had to "deal with what you know is wrong?"

I think the Q&A is "HOSTILITY to Christians becoming ..."
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I really don't care what you believe. by not signing that paper, you are acknowledging that you are abusive to others, be it verbally or physically. WHICH IS A SIN!!!

So I don't care what religion you are, that paper was in NO WAY disrespectful, or against religion, IT WAS AGAINST ABUSE!!!..

GET OVER IT!! CASE CLOSED. IF YOU DON"T WANT TO SIGN IT, YOU AGREE THAT IT IS OKAY TO ABUSE OTHERS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION!!!

so pick. Sign or not sign..
    ignore those sinning, by keeping it work related conversations, and sign the paper, OR don't sign, and admit you have hatred for them, and you will violate the contract, thus abusing another.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• it is work related.

IT is about keeping abuse out of the work place
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• If something was against my beliefs then I don't care if that meant being fired.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• PM on Aug. 13, 2009 by: lighthousemom3
    Yes. It may not be in my time or in my way, but Jesus always comes through.

Are you having problems with a job?
    ~~~~
    No this was based on another Q&A post.
    However, I have 2 friends that were threatened with getting fired for 1 praying for a woman that was really sick while at work and another is a pastor like my husband and was told that if he continues to talk about "HIS JESUS" while at work and even on their lunch breaks he will possibly lose his state job. He was talking to his brother-in-law that goes to the same church and someone reported them because it bothered them.
    It is just getting totally out of control.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I have a question: When exactly did "letting people make their own decisions" become synonomous with "condoning un-godly lifestyles"? The contract you're referring to didn't say, "By signing this contract, I agree that everyone should be openly homosexual and I would be okay with seeing my co-workers having homosexual relations on my desk during lunch hour." THAT would be condoning. Something more along the lines of what was mentioned in the original post, such as "I agree to respect everyone even if I don't agree with their lifestyle choices"? THAT is turning the other cheek and not casting stones.

Condoing is, essentially, giving your approval. All this man was asked to do was not harass people. Big difference.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009