So Upset And Need Advice??

I'm currently four months pregnant and am just a little upset about the father of the baby. All I'm thinking is he's never gonna change he's still gonna wanna party at forty and act like he's sixteen. He's been out of state for about a month and tells me everyday how much he loves me etc etc. I just know deep down this isnt even going to be slightly like my oldest daughters father when the babys born. We were engaged and he helped me with everything aspect of raising her when she was a newborn and still does. I feel like I made a mistake even getting involved with him but now what???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why would you not use protection? You knew what he was like before you found out you were pregnant. You did make a mistake and now you have to live with it...take care of your baby and love it like no other. If you don't want to be with that guy then don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009