Crampy...

So i have lost my mucus plug last week- I am 33 weeks preggers today- and I have been feeling SUPER crampy (period like cramps) is this just one of the joys of pregnancy or should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you been to the doctor? were u dilated?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I did not go to the Dr...I called the hospital and they said don't worry about it- but that was last week when my plug started coming out. I have had contractions with this pregnancy since like 25 weeks- so they weren't worried that I was contracting...I am just confused....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• well how close are they?
    b/c since ur kinda far along u could just be having braxston hick contractions thats if they aren't constant and aren't close together. if there just random.
    but if they are in a pattern and are getting closer then you should be worried. have you tried keeping track with them?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• the cramps you are feeling could be contractions. call ur doc.
    nattie123

Answer by nattie123 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009