a good picture?

so my baby is due on Sept. 15. and my husband and I want to take pictures when she's first born. I want to do some kinda of seasonal theme, but I cant think of any cute ideas. I had a friend who put her baby in a real pumpkin (they carved it out and put a blanket in it so the baby wouldn't get nasty) but the only thing is the baby was like 3months. and I want to do something when she's newborn so I can send the pictures to my family who live out of state and wont be able to see her. any ideas? something seasonal please, something for fall, but I want it kinda girlly too.this is my husband and I's first baby

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree with the leaves. or a basket with apples in it and maybe some little baby pumpkins in the front of it with a letter from her name painted on it and spelled out or carved out and lit up with candles
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• girly in september? and seasonal?

hmmmmmmmm

go to the goodwill and get some fake leaves or something festive

maybe you could just photoshop a picture of the baby into something
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was thinking something like that, but the husband didn't like that. there's not much I can think of thats girly in sept. to take pictures of.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• why did you go anon for that answer? that's brilliant.

just stick your baby on the produce displays at the grocery store, lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i always post anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• anon I love that!!!!!
    I like the pumpkins spelling her name. its really short so it will be easy lol.
    and I like the apples and the basket.
    what do yall think about one of those baskets that look kinda like a horn and just lay her in there
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• September 15 is still summer, but the fall ideas previously mentioned sound cute, too.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• There is a lady here in town that does excellent photography.  If you go to her website, click on Portfolio.  Maybe you can get some ideas that way.

http://www.photographybycarrieperez.com/index2.php

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• take some fabric fall colored leavs and lay them on a brown or orange blanket and lay the baby in differen positions (on stomach, bac and sides with arms propped in dif. positions, u can do it with him naked or wearing a cute fall colored cloth diaper cover- also u can do a pile of the fabric leaves and snap pics while dh drops leaves around him so it looks like the leaves are falling around him ill come back with more ideas as i have them
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009