what else?

what else can i give my DD? She is 4 months and she eats applesauce, bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, and formula.

The doctor said to feed her food then feed her a bottle because she was feeding too much formula.

Anything else I can try with her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• whenever i made my daughter cereal i would use juice (instead of water or fomula) this way it was sweeter and she never really got a bottle of juice, until she was onto sippies.
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 9:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• baby cereal is a good one, it's like oatmeal for babies and it fills them up
    busygirl247

Answer by busygirl247 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Whipped potatoes.

Answer by louise2 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was told by the pediatri. that the yellow and orange foods will back them up and are more gassy.... we went to more oatmeal and greens for a while.. But make sure you are not giving her too much too fast... Thier little tummies like to have the same thing for at least a week before trying something new... Not sure if you were having a problem with what you were giving her or if you were just bored with what she was eating (= Anyhow... best of luck to ya.. all babies are different so who knows whats best for DD (=
    SweetAkMom

Answer by SweetAkMom at 8:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• peas my sons at that age L O V E D peas
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Find a new doctor. There is no such thing as them taking too much formula. They take as much as they need when they need it until they start table foods. Ridiculous that your doctor has you putting your baby on a diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009