Bounce Dryer Bar?

I just saw the add on the bar at the top of CafeMom page...has anyone tried it? Does it work as well as other softeners?

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 9:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I merchandise the laundry aisle at Walmart. I had a discussion about this with one of the employees yesterday- she absolutely loves it. However, she did say that only after a few uses, hers broke. I, of course, still recommend the Downey ball.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:18 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was sent one to test before they were available in the stores. I have to say that it is awesome!! I love it! It smells really good too. I've been using it for a couple of months now and it still doesn't need to be replaced, but I sure will get a refill for it when it's all used up.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• LOL slw123...I know where you got it. Same place I got mine!!!

I love it too, and will definately be getting the refill.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• hmm anyone know how much they cost? i use vinegar with my downy ball but still used sheets in the dryer for static
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I like mine too its definitly doing what its intended to do,and I paid the same that I wouldve paid for a box of bounce sheets! $3.47
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've been wondering about this. I do so much freakin laundry(4boys, mechanic hubby)

Hey, moms...
    If I do 4 loads a day, everyday. How long do you think it would last?
    glittersteph

Answer by glittersteph at 1:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• saw this today at walmart and it was the same price as a box of 40 bounty dryer sheets...I hate to try new things so I went with the sheets
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• They are over $7.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Aug. 18, 2009