Why does my sister feel it is necessary to send me pictures of her cat?

She sends them to my phone I've got like twelve pictures of her cat Why?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's a little weird. Especially if she's sending you more than of her kids!!
    I have a friend that actually sent me a slide show of her shoes after she went shoe shopping. She has also sent me pics of her dog, her manicure, her new keychain and other misc crap. I just tell her she needs a hobby! In her case, I think it's boredom!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Some of us think our cats are reallly cute and think others would enjoy pictures.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Yeah...what she said.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Does she have kids? If not, I'm guessing her cat is her child...what does it hurt? Do you want her complaining behind your back that you send too many pics of your kids?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• She does have kids and she sends me pictures of them i sent her one picture of my dog four years ago when we first got her and she asked me why would I send her a picture of my dog?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• My sister dose this all the time. She 18 now and still does it. I think it's cute
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 9:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lmao
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lol my friend would do that with her cat. She would say look at the look on his face, it's so funny. I was like wtf, it's a cat...there is no look on it's face lol. She is very proud of her cat. She doesn't have kids though and when she does if she still sends them to me I will scream
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• She sends me more pictures of her cat then she does my neice. I think it's weird.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Before I became a mom, my cats were my children and as insensitive as it sounds, I used to compare them with kids. For instance, if my friends were talking about their kids, I will interject something about my cats. Thank God I have great friends who never burst my bubble. They always send me Christmas cards and included my cats in there. Even now with a child on my own, my friends still include my cats in their yearly package presents and cards. My friends are the best !

I think that your sister loves cats and she wants to share those special moments with you, I don't think it hurts anything, let her be and be happy for her.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009