AM I LATE I cant tell.... t.m.i

my last period was july 14th my cycle is between 28-30 days. on my monthly cycle says im 1 day late what do you think. And what also is weird is im not cramping and i should be. me and my hubby have been knockin boots alot this month with out protection and ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be late, but your body could also just be changing due to stress and things like that. my last period was on june 21st lol and still nothin!! But no baby. So it is possible of being late, but I wouldnt consider you late until youre about a week late, just from my experience
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• you could be late...and since you're already late you can just take a pregnancy test to find out if ur preg. or not.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Hmmmm late and you have been having sex like crazy.... Think about it. What does unprotected sex cause?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Common sense says if you think you're pregnant then take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• um take a pregnancy test
    nattie123

Answer by nattie123 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009