Prayer: I posted a question about my constipated cat earlier. The vet thought he has something blocking his Urinary tract...

He was hospitalized over night so the vet can see if he uses the bathroom or not. If not he needs a surgery costing over $500.. I dont have that right now. Can everyone pray or wish us luck. I Just lost my Weimaraner in May on mothers day. Ive had this cat for almost 7 years he is my baby :(

Also posted in Religion...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pets

• Aww...I will pray your kitty makes it ok. Good Luck and keep us updated
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Is the cat not urinating or is he constipated? Didn't see your earlier post. I am not sure if your cat is beyond this point, but my vet recommended feeding the cat canned pumpkin. I didn't even have to take him in. Worked like a charm. Beware- expect a blowout.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• We thought he was constipated. Our vet said pumpkin too. We gave it to him twice today then realized it may be something else. The Vet said it may be a UTI or something more serious so we took him in and they kept him :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• This happened to my cat, it was years ago, so my memory is foggy, but he kept squatting all over the house, but nothing came out... we called an animal hospital and they said to get him in ASAP... he had crystals in his bladder...I think they catheterized him and then he had to go on special food for the rest of his life, but nothing crazy expensive, I think Friskies had a line of food that was safe for him. He did not need surgery. I'm sorry I don't remember all the details...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• so sorry...will say a prayer for kitty...good luck **hugs**
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:43 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• i will scientifically wish your cat to get better.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2009