Have you ever.....??

Just wanted to scream at somebody so bad and not done it out of respect.. or just bc u were scared of there reacation? well lets try something.. use a fact adjective first name something crazy and exactly what u wanted to say... this could be interestin!!
Ill go first...
Screw off you old hag..u may have had five kids but i dont give you credit for raising them. your a bum and always will be. so dont tell me how to raise my unborn baby!!! IDIOT1!

audreybaby

Asked by audreybaby at 10:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• screw you you skinny rich bitch! how dare you look at my beautiful baby boy, smile and then look me over and frown like im suppose to be ashamed of myself. or that my son deserves better than a fat mommy!
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 10:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• whew i do feel better!
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 10:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• You are a little tramp who took a my husband away from me and a father away from his children then broke it off when you found out I knew!!! Stupid bitch you mean as long as I didn't know it was ok? WTF is wrong with you, you stupid 19 year old fat whore you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ok that was mine I have been dying to say that to her.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i should bump this i think more people should try this
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 4:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2009