Asap freaking out.

Could I really be pregnant????? Bc I don't feel pregnant. Read my journal if u don't know what's going on with me.

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you took a pregnancy test and it came out positive then yes you are pregnant.. the ONLY way to have the hormone that turns the test positive is if you are pregnant. The sooner you go to the doctor for a confirmation the sooner you can deal with everything.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You may not "feel" pregnant till you start to show. Your journal says you got a positive. A positive is a positive. False negatives are known to happen, false positives are virtually unheard of/

Go see your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:45 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• You should go to the Dr.... there are actually 3 ways that your test can come back positive....one is good and 2 are not so good....

The above posters are misinformed. Yes false positives are rare but in many false positives there are underlying conditions....

you are preggers
    you have ovarian cancer
    your hormones are out of whack
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 14, 2009