HOW CAN I PASS A RANDOM LAST MINUTE DRUG TEST AT WORK?

LONG STORY SHORT...I smoke weed OCCASSIONALLY! Now saturday i smoked and monday i smoked got drug tested wednesday, before the drug test i drank 150 oz of water and pee'd about 4 or 5 times before i had to pee in the cup. my urine was clear but im soooo scared that the test is going to come back possitive!

can please give me any info they know how if i'm ok or not? I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE MY JOB! I'm sooo STUPID and I'm learning my lesson now :0( I WON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN AND IF I DO IT WILL BE WHEN I'M ON VACATION AND HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO CLEAN MY SYSTEM!

thank u guys sooo much!

MichelleR05

Asked by MichelleR05 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Health

• it might work if your urine was clear and you only smoked once.... any THC shows up and youre a gonner
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 10:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i can't tell ya anything, i have smoked weed once when i was 15. just hope that its clear, i know some places do mouth swabbing and all you have to do is rinse with listerine.
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Well...may sound catty, but not trying to be. My hubby works in a place that drug tests often and he's always having some friends come up all scared and things because they got picked for the random drug test. Well, you know they've got 'em, you should know that you should stay away from that stuff because you could be the one picked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think you better be looking for another job, it will show up in the test. Sorry but actions have consequences.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• http://www.detoxforless.com/index.html

You aren't stupid for smoking pot. The government is stupid. :)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• it might not, my husband and i used to smoke weed all the time, he was joining the army and smoked the day before his test he drank nothing but water all day and all day the day of his test. his came back fine and dandy. but if you randomly get drug tested you shouldnt risk it if you need the job....you never know and the same thing isnt going to work forever. . . theres nothing you can do but wait and see! goodluck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Um I pretty positive that some amount will still show. At the moment pot is illegal so dont smoke it, ever. When it is legal go ahead and get as high as a kite, but u should have realized this could have happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• thank you all for ur input!
    MichelleR05

Answer by MichelleR05 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It depends mostly on how much body fat you have. THC is stored in fat cells and can stay in your system for up to 30 days. If you are overweight it will probably still show up, but if you have a high metabolism and low body fat, then you might be ok if you flush your system out. There are also these pills you can buy at the drug store that are supposed to flush out our system in 12 hours or less (Niacin) but beware! They can make you turn bright red and flushed lol, but usually they do work.
    Next time though.. its really better NOT to study for a drug test :P
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It depends on the test. Some high priced tests check for concentrations of certain minerals and chemicals in your urine to see if it's really watered down. Also, most tests have a tolerance of sorts. If you fall below a certain level, it will show up as negative. The worst that will happen is that you'll have to test again because your sample was too watered down. I really can't tell you anything to make you feel better. You just have to wait and see.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 11:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2009