What do you really think about women who cheat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I think they have no respect for themselves or the people they are hurting. I also think that people who cheat are very selfish, but hey that just my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Well, gosh darn it...there great!
    Anonymous

• I love the first anon's answer
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 10:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Spineless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• wow are you bored or what? i keep seeing these one line questions and can't help and think it's the same person. it's all good. it would depend on the women and why they cheated. i mean if you do it for revenge then i think thats just stupid of them. who get sthe revenge you? not you just got used is all. then if you just do it to fill a void cause your unhappy in a relationship then i think they are unhealthy and need therapy. it's not like the sex repaired the relationship or marriage. also if you cheat cause your a slut then it's obvious you have no self esteem and you have no idea who you are or the worth of the person you are. it's all sad really cause no one wins and you just spread your legs for nothing. poor women if you ask me. thats what i think
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i cheated on my ex.. i was with an abusive ass and i couldn't take it and befriended a guy and fell for him, i cheated on x with a guy that made me feel wanted and loved and that guy is now my husband and the father of my child..
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• To me any one that cheats is an ass, I mean why the hell don't you just leave  if you don't want to be with your bf/ gf/ h/ w/ goat /sheep . lol  whatever the F you're compromised with .and stop being a selfish asssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhLLLLLl  then -when you leave u can go on and DO! what ever the f  pleases you ,you stupid -selfish -self-centered - ignorant - ungrateful- disrespectful -evil doer -   sould have never been born - piece of crap !!    oops sorry  ladies had  a bit of a  flashback

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I think their man should have taken care of their needs and shouldn't have put them in the position to where they felt the need to look elsewhere for attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I don't agree that it is right to cheat, but I have done it. I think some people don't believe it possible to be "in love" with more than one person at a time, but I have been. I was young and stupid...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• They're skeezy or just stupid and have no self-respect or honestly believe that they have something with the guy.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009