Its been over three yrs since I'v been pregnant and forget early sysmtoms.....

Im on cd 27 and ovulated for a fact this month cause I went to the doctor but just my nipples are really sore and Im having a streching feeling in my lower abdoman. Does any of this ring a bell to you? Right now Im thinking that it can go either way because my nipples have been a little sore right befor af but I normally have shooting pains instead of the streching feeling. I have read on many web sites that women have sore nipples in very early pregnancy but some also say that have the same happens right befor af. Any advice besides take a pregnancy test, besides I cant do that untill this sunday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmm... for me it was the cramps that set my bells off.
    They were similar to period cramps, but a little lower - practically in my pelvic area.
    I didn't have the sore nipples, per se, more like... tingling.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I had the spotting and cramping from implantation.. which i thought was me getting my period. Other than that, when I took a shower and a stream of water hit my nipple it hurt sooooo bad! That and I just had an overall "knowing" that I was pregnant.. it was surreal!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• It also has been 3 years for me too! I just tested positive this week and I am thrilled. My symptoms are sore boobs, headaches, tired and my stomach hurts. I don't want to say cramps cause that isn't the right word.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2009