Sex question might be TMI

Ok, so my husband and I just had a major breakthrough sexually in our marriage, we shared what we like and I don't understand why he likes to cum all over me. Not in me, but on me. Is it a territorial thing? When we first got married, I was young, inexperienced, he was my first and he wanted me to drink his cum. I was like I don't think so!! Gross! Does anyone's boyfriend/spouse like to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• hahaha my man loves to jiz in my mouth i wont swallow no matter how much he wants me too, gross!!! hahaha, and a previous bf jizzed on me and loved it! i dont know why but he really really really enjoyed it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• what was the breakthrough?
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• oh lol, well, I've always been kinda shy on telling my husband what I want during love making. So while he was away with his National Guard Unit for a month, we both were having withdrawls LOL. We have NEVER been apart that long, and we were both struggling without sex and one another, so we had to be dirty over the internet LOL It was naughty, but I express myself better when I write. So now things are even better sexually for us. Being deprived helped us, now when he deploys in january? I have no idea what we are going to do...don't want to think about it! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• It seems a little gross to me, but he likes it, I will do what he wants...its weird, perhaps I will get used to it? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Good for you!! Communicating about sex is hard but once you get it out on the table, then you can literally feel the relationship change and the bond grow stronger.

BTW.. my husband pulls out too but mainly because I've never fully trusted my IUD. I think every guy has their preferences but all in all.. sex is like pizza.. it's always good for them and they are actually happier when they know we are getting the most out of it. So.. good job for being honest with him.. I'm sure he appreciates it.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Thanks! You are so right! We do have a closer bond! Ya, my husband has always pulled out until recently. My body doesn't do well with Birth Control, condoms damper the feeling. He keeps saying he's going to get fixed. maybe one day soon! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• yes and i always somehow understood it to be what you said it was. it makes them feel as if your theirs enough that you accept even his cum by swallowing it and yes they like to mark their territory. i sometimes will swallow but yeah i would prefer not to cause frankly it's just an appearance thing that they have going on in their mind and it doesn't make it true that by cumming on you you are automaticcly theirs. silly men. i throw him a bone sometimes. i just wish he would do more for me in bed as io do him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm gonna go ya one step grosser...I had an x that enjoyed that for whatever reason (YA...what IS that!?) so I got kinda into it too, and after he'd come on my tummy or boobs or wherever, Id rub it all over me, it felt good on my skin and it turned him on to watch me rubbin it on my boobs & stuff.. .sounds gross to talk about, but in the moment it felt good... we women tend to over-analize this kinda stuff, whether it's a domineering thing or a disrespectul kind of thing or whatever...I say, if he treats you well otherwise, then just go with whatever feels good in the moment...if he likes it, you might start to like it too, it's a turn on to make your partner happy...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Thats definately something I could try, he would probably like that, bllaaaghghhh I need to get used to it first LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Ok, territory, that was the first thing that came to mind, its just a guy thing I guess. There is something else he likes and when I asked him, he just said its a guy thing. I dropped it right there LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2009