Amazing or cruel?

I dont know whether this amazed me or pissed me off..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aseQsDBJS6c

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 10:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• i dont find it abusive at all you'de be surprise how infants can hold their breath.i wish my baby can do something like that.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Ya I am the same! They set that baby up to fall into the pool and edited the video because it looked like the baby whacked its head. I mean yes teach ur child how to swim but dont set a trap to prove a point.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Im watching more and more videos on it.. It is good for the baby especially since so many babies die of drowning in pools.. I just never knew it was possible!!!! lmao
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 10:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• The 1st kid was pretty cool. He was swimming all over the place. The second baby I felt bad for. Poor kid fell in the pool and the parent was just filming away. Sure, he didn't get hurt...but that could have been bad.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I THINK ITS PRETTY COOL ......BUT I STILL WOULDN'T TRUST MY CHILD WITH OUT SUPERVISION AROUND THE POOL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I don't see how it's cruel.... mommy with the video camera.... daddy in the pool..... and the baby can swim!! I think it's amazing!! I wish my LO could swim like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was scared at first, but the second baby looked happy at the end, smiling with his daddy. I don't know if I would be that brave, but obviously those babies were safe and more importantly, they felt safe. The first baby was sooo cute to watch!
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was part of a Red Cross swimming class that taught babies how to swim. It was amazing. My son was 9 months old and loved it. We just blew gently in the babies faces and they would hold their breath. We would gently put them under the water and let the babies kick. We also had some severely handicapped kids who did great with swimming.

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Amazing :)
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I think my dd would be pissed...It's a good idea, I'm not sure she'd go for it.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 14, 2009