Why do people feel like they have the right to criticize others parenting skills?

And if you are so concerned about it why dont you call CPS? Or better yet does it even really affect you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• A child screaming in a store doesn't bother me in the least. I just tune it out and focus on my own child, hoping that she won't have her own little tantrum!

I think all parents on on a spectrum-some are better at handling their role as parents better than others. I would never call another parent "crappy" though. It's not up to me to make such judgments. I do a good job in some areas of parenting, but in other areas, I have a lot to learn (this is my first child after all). The same goes with others.

Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Because they think they are the best moms in the world!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• People feel sorry for themselves and are insecure in their parenting ability so they prey on the faults of others
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• they have nothing better to do....its ridiculous just ignore it, i do!
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I agree with the 2nd and 3rd poster
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• ARE YOU SERIOUS? Your answer would be because some people just don't have any parenting skills Honey. Don't you see the wild animal children running around schools, stores, malls? OMG seriously... If I could I would beat them all!! It's one thing to know how to discipline and do it correctly, but why must we as good parents put up with all the stupid parents out there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• because its called society HONEY. If you dont like it, dont look. Let us know how your children turn out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• idk it seems anytime anyone disagrees on here one feels critized it just peoples opinion who cares,not everything is that critical.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• AMEN SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Which "sista" you talkin to ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2009