not really a question but wish me luck tonight

i going in at 9 to be induced tonight! im soo happy it was supposed to be done this morning at 7 but things got really out of sorts and had a really bad day but they calle and aske if i could be there at 9. after a very long and hard pregnancy this time i will finally get to meet trouble..lol.
no bashing or anything please. this is a very exciting thing and a great thing for both the baby and myself.

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Good luck and congratulations!!!! I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday if all works out! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Good luck. :]]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was induced with my last two babies....nothing wrong with it....I was having back problems with the last one...I guess it was the way she was positioned..I could hardly walk sometimes....they happened to schedule it on my birthday so I got a really good present...good luck...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Congrats! mama....I wish you the smoothest labor & delivery. =)
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 10:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Best wishes to you darlin!!!!!!!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 11:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I was induced, it went great! Good Luck!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• you would think they'd want you to rest at night not be up all day and in labor all night. Good luck anyway. Thinking luck has anything to do with it is sort of scary though. Does this mean you dont have confidence in your dr?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Good luck and congrats!!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Good luck in your induction darlin! I hope all goes well.. And as for the second Anon person just ignore part of their comment! My doctor didnt break my water until around 9 at nite so dont worry. All will go well and God will keep a close eye on you and your precious lil one!!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 2:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2009