What do I do to get rid of...

calluses on the balls of my feet! I am constantly on my feet in the two jobs that I have and these calluses are usually what hurts most. I bought some cream that is supposed to soften them up and also an implement that will smooth them. Will they work? Is there something better to use or do?

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 10:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Use a pumice stone just before you get out of the shower.
    Before you go to sleep, put shea butter (the cheap stuff is fine) on your feet and put socks on over.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:28 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Foot Works by Avon has great products. I switch between pretty much all of them! Try the smoothing foot file with the callus cream. That is my favorite mix! www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My husband swears on Arbonne's body Serum and Body lotion. He used to have what I called Fred Flintstone feet and now they are regular soft feet. You need a lotion that will actually have ingredients to fix the problem, not just mask it. Don't use anything with mineral oil.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2009