Opinions please?

I'm 33 weeks.
My baby has dropped already, she dropped at 32 weeks, you can see a drastic change in the shape of my belly, I'm feeling like I have to pee all the time too so I know she's def. dropped down.

I'm having mild menstrual-like cramps all day.

I've been very nauseated and had diarrhea on and off for weeks.

Does it sound like I may end up having the baby early? I'm concerned..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 35 weeks and the baby dropped and I'm constantly feeling like I have to pee also. I'm thinking the baby might come early...I'm crossing my fingers. This is my second child and the first one came 2 weeks early. It's hard to say though...they'll come when they're ready!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 11:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about!
    GinaPetty

• It's possible your lil one might come early. Just make sure you're talking with your OB about everything so they can keep a close eye on you & the baby.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Around that time my baby flipped and her head on my bladder made me have to pee a LOT more. Not to mention her kicks and prodding caused digestive issues (nausea/diarrhea). I made it to 40 weeks though. I wouldn't freak out about it personally. But that's just me... I tend to take a more relaxed approach to pregnancy childbirth.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 12:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I had twins last July and I work for an obgyn and yes it sounds like the baby just might come early.
    nattie123

Answer by nattie123 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009