Second time around and i can't tell if I am pregnant

I am ttc for our second. I got my IUD out on the 28th of july. Me and DH got busy on the 3rd and 8th and yesterday.hehe. Well I have been feeling like crap for the past three days. I am exhausted and just out of it. I can't really explain. I feel something going on down there but don't know. Is it too early to test? My first child I felt fine till morning sickness came. I really need advice. Thanks. I haven't been pregnant in 5 years so I forget.

zachysmommy04

Asked by zachysmommy04 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It may be too early to test, but I know how awful it is to not know! Try using the First Response pregnancy tests. They sell them three in a pack (you know you'll be testing more than once!) and it's not a 'yes' or 'no' kind of test. If that second pink line shows up even a teeny bit, it means you've got some level of hCG in your system. Whether that will end up as a viable pregnancy, I don't know, but it's the earliest way I know of to get a result. If it's negative, wait two days (tough, I know!) and try again. hCG is supposed to double every day when you first get started so you may get a different answer. Good Luck and hang in there!
    sixstringkate

Answer by sixstringkate at 11:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I got my IUD taken out July 15th and I got my period the 18th. From what I understand I ovulated between the 28th and the 3rd. I am playing the waiting game right now and will be taking a test on Saturday. Have you had a period yet? I would say that it is too early to take a test still, but without knowing when you had your last period and when you possibly ovulated would make it kind of difficult to figure out. GL.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009