What do you use to clean cloth seats in your car?

My car has light colored cloth seats and they are so dirty....what's a good way to get them clean? BTW - I will NEVER get another car with cloth seats!! So gross!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• resolve multifabric its great
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Are you kidding? After my last 5 cars had leather seats I was thrilled when my new car did not have leather! Leather has to be taken care and moisturized if you plan on keeping the car any amount of time. Take a look at cars that are 8 years old that have leather.
    Anyways, I use my steam vac on my seats last month. They came out great. I have ebony colored interior though, not a light color.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Oh yeah, the foaming Resolve is WONDERFUL also.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I'm glad this was asked because I have a 1996 Mitsubishi Galant with gray interior and they look as if pigs spent time sleeping on the seats after wallowing in their mud...lol.
    When we first got the car my husband cleaned the seats with our steam cleaner and the Resolve cleaner for our carpets, but they are still seriously stained.
    I will buy the Resolve you suggest to see if it works. The car is no good for a trade-in and won't get us much money when we try to sell it, but I'd like to see some sort of clean seats while I am still owning it.
    Thanks again!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2009