how can I get a cool signature, like everyone else?

I am a moron when it comes to computer stuff...I have no idea how to copy and paste or anything of that nature. Could someone explain to me, exactly what to do to get a signature? I've seen so many that I really like, I just want one (or who knows, maybe a couple more) of my own. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks so much!

ginger813

Asked by ginger813 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• What kind of signature do you want?
    You can either make one of your own using a graphics program, or there are quite a few groups on here that make siggies for people. Once you get the siggy that you want you just save it to your computer go into your profile (under Privacy & Settings) then click on "Signatures" and there you will have the options to upload your own signature.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:38 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• If you have anymore questions you can also PM me and i'll try to help you if I can.
    KalebsMommee