My husband & sex...(possibly tmi)

He says he is afraid of squishing the baby in just about every position. It started when I was about 27weeks (I'm almost 29weeks now). He knows that sex is safe, but it is bugging him subconsciously so badly that he literally can't keep it up for sex, it just goes flaccid when we start. Is there anything I can do or say that hasn't been done or said already? Or am I just screwed (obviously not literally) for the rest of my pregnancy?

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try suggesting having sex in the spooning position... no pressure on you or the baby. Try other acts of intimacy and try to lead from there. Don't rush it and if he goes limp, start doing other things. Some men have a big subconscious fear that they can't help and need to overcome by themselves.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 12:03 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Cock ring
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• do you do it laying on your side...that can help his worries
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• We were doing it doggy style with lots of pillows. I would lay my chest on the pillows and my stomach would touch the bed but there wouldn't be any weight on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2009