i am only 15 and im having a baby in january, what should i do?

i do not know what to do anymore!! my boyfriend just died my dad already died my moms only 33 and shes been threw this but she's not helping. What should i do!???!

xMikaylahh

Asked by xMikaylahh at 11:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow im sorry about your boyfriend :[
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:02 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Look into all you options and decide what is best for you. No matter what you do it is going to be really hard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Have you thought about looking for a local crisis pregnancy center? they can offer a lot of resources to help you through a trying time
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• if i can help you in any way- please let me know, don't give up ,even if it seems like life has closed every door there is REMEMBER God will always make a way and provide for you . seriously count on me for anything TAKE CARE of yourself and the baby.

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 12:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Oh sweetie. That's terrible!! I'm so sorry you are going through this. I agree with everyone else that posted. Having a child is hard work...and I couldn't imagine doing it alone. You are so young...I would really consider your options. I think back and there's no way I could be doing this at your age. Good luck and God bless!! I hope everything works out for you and your baby
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 12:12 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Im sorry that is ur circumstance right now. My mom had me at 14 and alone with no help from anyone and Im here living and healthy. You can do it.

You can message me and I can try looking online to help you with some resources in your area.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Oh my .. that's horrible. I'm so very sorry you are going through so much at a time when you should be happy. Please let me know if you need someone to talk to. You definitely need to look at all your options. and as a previous poster said, no matter what you decide, it's going to be HARD so be prepared for that.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. how did he die? i hope that your doing well. im sure all of this seems like too much to handle right now. maybe you can think about adoption. babies are vey expensive and need lots of love and attention. will you still be going to school? you'll need to find a way to provide for this baby. hopefully your mother will help you, but if she doesnt you should really look into adpotion. it may be the best thing for the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear about you boyfriend and father... but being pregnant is a miracle and only you can decide what is best for you and your baby! I had my Daughter when i was 17 and yes it was hard but i do not regret one day of it! If you need a ear I am defiantely here for you! I have a little bit of knowledge in what you are going through. Please feel free to contact me anytime... I will be happy to help in anyway I can... Keep your chin up!
    MyTrinity

Answer by MyTrinity at 12:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• as finances go, there are plenty of ways the state will help you. If your still planning on staying in school ( which would be very responsible of you) the state has programs for daycares that would be either low or no cost. im sure youre on pregnancy medicaid. When you have your baby youll have to bump it over to child medicaid. get on wic if youre not already, when you have baby theyll provide all the formula youll need if your not planning on breastfeeding. I know breastfeeding would be extreemly difficult for you with everything going on..school & being so young. You must have lots of friends at school, throw a wild babyshower! this way you can score all the goods youll need..mostly all your looking at in finances would be diapers...thats been mostly the same for me. as she grows & needs more close, find a family memeber & score hand-me-downs! =]
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 12:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2009