I'm going to bed because

I'm so mad at my best friends fiance' (whose wedding I'm the maid of honor) ... I could really scream at him at the top of my lungs. But I'm being nice (at the request of my friend) and keeping my mouth shut!

Is anyone else at that point tonite?!!!!

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:23 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could probably have a good "talk" with my sister right now. She has been being an ass for the past week. Trying not to blow up at her.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Nope what happened I am bored and would like to be nosy! If u dont wanna give the info thats ok!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I've been trying to get her to go have a few drinks with me. Her fiance' is out of town for boot camp or whatever. I asked her to go with me tomorrow for a few drinks (you know, girls night out) and she texted me a lil while ago and told me her fiance' said no she couldn't go. when i asked her why she gave me his cell number and told me to ask him. so i did and he started talking some crap about how they made promises to each other that neither one of them would go out until he got home. blah blah blah. i told him i thought it was bulls*** and stupid. he's not even in this freaking state and they promised not to go out with friends. he said he didn't care if she hung out with friends jus not at bars or daq shops or anything like that. i asked what the big deal was and what he was worried bout. he told me it was b/c of something that happened a while ago when she was tryin to get with (CONT)
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:32 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• someone else and i didn't stop her when i knew how HE felt about her. i told him he needed to get over that b/c they weren't even together. he told me i needed to stay outta his business that when she says she not going i need to leave it at that b/c it was obviously for a good reason. she texted me and asked me to stop textin him b/c he was gettin mad n she didn't wanna hear it.

so basically he blaming me for something that wasn't even my fault. last time i checked she was a big girl and could make her own decisions.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• So, you're deliberately asking her to break a promise to her fiance? And you wonder why they're upset with you?

If you genuinely like her, then please honor her decisions. It sounds like she made a choice and you were pressuring her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• anon: i was not pressuring her. she told me that after i had the baby she was going to go out for a girls night. i invited her to come tonite and she told me sure she would and then told me her fiance told her she couldn't go. i asked why not and she said SHE DIDN'T KNOW and told me to ask him. i had no idea about the promise until he told me about it. If she had told me about the promise, I wouldn't have asked her to come. She's not upset with me, he's upset with me for something that happened a long time ago that wasn't my fault. He's mad at me because she tried getting with someone else when they were broken up.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2009