Do you have an obsession.......

It seems to me like a lot of people really "like" or "love" something....My SIL love Giraffes and collects all things Giraffe. My Mom has a thing for lady bugs and Pugs, my sister loves frogs...and for a lot of people it's butterflies...... What do you obsess about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm obsessed with pigs...my husband has to sleep on a bed with stuff animals pigs... i feel so bad for him...
    our bathroom is pink and has lots of little pigs items in there
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Umm...Im not like that with anything. Weird, my mom is obsessed with apple stuff and bird houses. And my Grandma loves light houses
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• unicorns
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Books. They're everywhere at our house. I don't buy as many as I used to, but we're at the library twice a week. I read voraciously and so do the kids. I collect pop-up books, fairy tales and reference books about mythology.
    If I had my way, there wouldn't be any blank walls in my house -- they'd all be covered in bookshelves. I'm trying to get DH to do that downstairs when we remodel the basement.
    SelaCarsen

Answer by SelaCarsen at 12:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I love Cherry Blossoms. I Don't have much yet but I will.
    ErinaM

Answer by ErinaM at 12:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• My major thing is White Tigers. I love them. I really like frogs too much not nearly as much as White tigers. (I even have a White Tiger tattoo on my left shoulder)
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I have a few things..

Hello Kitty
    The colors black & pink (seriously if I see something that is both colors I HAVE to have it)

there are a few more things but some things i'd be bashed for on here.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I love music. I can't go a day without it. It's my saving grace from the insane world we live in. I have a song for every mood I'm in and if I don't listen to it, I go crazy.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I love teddy bears.
    I also love music
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Butterflies for my granddaughter.
    Fairies for my oldest daughter.
    Anything Japanese and anime for my second-born daughter.
    Anything Greek and Superman for my youngest daughter.

For me - I love, love, love BOOKS! I also collect stickers to use on envelopes I send letters in, anything Native American including wolves, owls, and bears, and handmade quilts. I love vintage quilts, but will only purchase them if they can still be used without falling apart. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009