What is a talent that you have but no one really knows about it?

what talent do you have that you either dont share with anyone or only with your closest family??

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 1:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can wrestle...booyah
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I love to sing but i dont do it in front of any one except for my husband and kids!! i am pretty good at least that is what hubby says. but i wont sing in church or in front of any one else. im to shy!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I love to sing too. Ppl know about it. I just am shy about it and sing in front of mainly friends, family, and of course my DF (and in the car LOL). It's a great outlet. I'm also loving photography. My dad is a retired professional photographer and I was convinced for the longest time that the gene skipped over me. Now that I really get into it, I'm finding I have just as good an eye as he does.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I used to sing really good when I was in my 20's. It was a little secret between my friends and I. There was no American Idol back then lol. I finally sang in front of people for my dad when he was terminally ill at a bar-b-que we had for him and my family was in awe. I sang here and there at family get togethers but sadness got to me and I just stopped singing. Plus smoking doesn't help your voice. I am too embarrassed to sing now.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I get 'feelings' of things to come. Not premonitions - I'm not that fortunate, but when I walk into a room or am approached by someone I can sense whether what they are going to say is positive or negative. Also, if I am waiting for an answer to something I get a sense of whether it will come to be or not.
    None of you physically know me so it is okay to share with you because I can't get these senses, or feelings, online, but I don't share it with people physically around me because I'm afraid I will jinx myself and the opposite will happen.
    I know - I'm a weird one.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2009